So for me February hasn’t been exactly fabulous for music. It’s been very on/off. I’ve liked very few new tunes which is extremely rare for me, not entirely sure what is going on.
Aside from that, February has been a cool month for music with The Brits providing me my yearly dose of celebs, music and awards. I absolutely loved Dua Lipa’s performance of New Rules #banger.
Also got very into The Greatest Showman soundtrack after seeing it at the end of January and getting a wee bit obsessed and wanting to watch it a million times since.
1. Troye Sivan – My My My
2. HAIM – Little of Your Love
3. George Ezra – Paradise
4. The Greatest Showman – A Million Dreams
5. Paramore – Rose Coloured Boy
6. The Rumble Strips – Girls & Boys In Love
7. Paramore – Caught in the Middle
8. Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran – Everything Has Changed
9. Catfish & The Bottle Men – 7
10. Dua Lipa – IDGAF
What have been your favourite songs this month?